Founded in 2015 as part of splitting of Hewlett-Packard, the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is a multinational enterprise information technology company.
HPE’s work culture encourages its employees to innovate, take initiative, and ‘make their mark’ inside the company. The company prioritises designing and delivering talent development programs for employee engagement and improving the skills of its employees.
In line with its investment in workforce development, HPE’s overall goal was to foster effective Technical Career Path (TCP) coaching conversations with its technologists. HPE already had an internal TCP coach pool composed of senior technologists. However, it was still a challenge for HPE to bring coaching to a large corporate audience, because of three main reasons:
- Coaching at a large scale is costly and time-consuming.
- It is difficult to periodically analyse, optimise, and report on the coaching process.
- Usually, there is not enough data to measure and report on employee progress to ensure maximum coaching ROI.
In order to achieve this goal, HPE partnered with SparkUs to utilise its data-driven HR technology with the support of its professional coaches.
Download our case study for free to see how HPE achieved effective Coaching Conversations at scale with SparkUs, with significant results.
- 451 Research Report Recognises Sparkus for its Digital Coaching Platform
- How to Overcome Employee Learning and Development Challenges in the Workplace
- Women in the Workplace: What Is the Real Holdback?
- How Managers Can Become Effective Coaches
- How Penta Technology Created a Sustainable Coaching Culture with SparkUs